Are you an expert who would like to publish original content? If so, we’d like to invite you to be a guest author on Emergent Journal.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Share your ideas and insights with our growing readership of between 9,000 – 12,000 page views per month
- A free platform for you to make your personal brand and thought leadership available to a global audience
- Increase your marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) by having your articles and link-backs picked up by Google and other search engines
- Possibly featured in our Emergent Insights e-mail newsletter
- We do not accept articles from those who are solely marketers
- You must have an online bio or company website that we can reference
- You must be an expert in one or more of these people and change topic areas:
- Organizational change
- Talent management
- Leadership development
- Employee engagement
- Strategic communications
- Team effectiveness
- Business transformation
- Learning & development
- Other interesting people and change topic not listed above
- Desired article format is 8-12 paragraphs (though this requirement is flexible) and in keeping with the general style of Emergent Insights.
- Use evergreen content, which is content that makes sense any time of year, year after year; as opposed to content focused on a specific event or time of year.
- Use headers, subheads, and bulleted lists to break up sections of the article.
- Outbound links are fine to use, just be sure to use them in a non-promotional manner and to enhance understanding of the article (not simply for SEO). Please limit to no more than three per article.
- Use a clear and concise headline that gives the reader an accurate lead-in to the article.
- Use bold and italics for added emphasis and to break up the monotony of text for the reader.
- Don’t use “I,” “our,” or “we” language as it may be confusing to readers.
- Don’t promote your business or solicit via articles.
Our guest articles include a footer with your professional bio. Your bio should be a single paragraph and contain information about your background and expertise. It can also include links out to your online bio/company website, social media sites, and e-mail address.
Pitch an Article
If you meet these guidelines, please pitch an article to us.